Scientific workshops will allow attendees to:
- Share some incredible discoveries
- Gain new insights and feedback
- Build relationships with leaders in the Earth and space science community
As we continue to improve our Fall Meeting programming, we invite AGU members, industry partners and like-minded organizations to bring their innovative ideas and content to Fall Meeting to share with over 25,000 attendees at the largest Earth and space science gathering in the world.
We aim to deliver:
- Educational workshops that are trans-disciplinary or technical in nature, encourage analysis and reflection on scientific subject matter that promotes discussions, and shares long-term visions for the scientific disciplines.
- Workshops that are framed to close skill gaps, to provide a deep dive into new or existing tools or technology, or to provide opportunities for groups to collaborate or problem-solve.
- Workshops based upon adult learning principles and are not commercial in nature.
Scientific Workshop will be: Submission Requirements and Format:
- Reviewed and approved by the Fall Meeting Program Committee.
- Either ½ day or full day workshops.
- Include at least one defined learning objective.
- A fee may be required for attendees of the workshop.
- All workshop participants and organizers must register to attend Fall Meeting (one-day registrations will be available).
- Attendance will be limited to 250 attendees or less.
- Available room-setups: Classroom, Theater, or Rounds.
If you have any questions, please contact the AGU Scientific Program.