Submit Early and Win Big
The 2018 Fall Meeting abstract submission site is now open! The 2018 Fall Meeting is a unique opportunity to highlight the latest discoveries, insights, and advances for our global community of Earth and space scientists, and at the same time to raise appreciation of the value and impact of our science among world leaders in Washington, D.C.
Those who submit their abstracts by the early deadline of Wednesday, 25 July, 11:59 p.m. EDT will be entered for a chance to win a $100 USD gift card.
The official abstract submission deadline is Wednesday, 1 August, 11:59 p.m. EDT
Eligibility & Guidelines
- First authors must submit their abstracts by Wednesday, 25 July to be entered for the chance to win a $100 gift card.
- Only first authors of submitted abstracts will be eligible.
- Remember to review the author guidelines before submitting your abstract.
- First authors can be entered more than once, based on the number of abstract submissions. View the author section of the abstract submission guidelines for more information about the maximum number of submissions.
- Winners will be notified in late-August.