Abstract Submission Overview
Abstracts are still being accepted for the following sessions:
- Late-Breaking: Mars Planet-Encircling Dust Event of 2018
- Late-Breaking: Extreme Wildfires in 2018
- The 2018 Eruptions of Kilauea Volcano, Hawaii and Fernandina and Sierra Negra Volcanoes, Galapagos
- VGP: Crustal Formation, Fluid-Rock Reactions and Subsurface Microbial Communities in the Samail Ophiolite: Results from the Oman Drilling Project and Related Research
- EP: Passive Margin River Incision – Why, When, and How (poster only)
To submit an abstract to one of the above sessions, please click here. You will be required to login with your AGU Member login. Deadline for submission is 11:59 PM EDT, 15 September, 2018.
To view sessions and abstracts submitted to the 2018 Fall Meeting click here. Official abstract notifications will be emailed and the full scientific program will be available on 1 October 2018.
Fall Meeting is a unique opportunity to highlight the latest discoveries, insights, and advances for our global community of Earth and space scientists, and at the same time to raise appreciation of the value and impact of our science among world leaders in Washington, D.C.
It also marks the beginning of AGU’s Centennial in 2019, a time to reflect on the meaning of a century of discovery and to look ahead to the essential contributions that our science will make to understanding our world, informing policy decisions, sparking innovation, and protecting the health and welfare of people everywhere.
If you have any questions, please contact the AGU Scientific Program.