Five late-breaking sessions have been added with the
Abstract Submission Deadline: 1 November 2017, 11:59 ET
The first-author rule is relaxed for the late-breaking sessions; authors may submit another abstract to a late-breaking session even if they also submitted an abstract for the August deadline.
- Late-Breaking Research Related to the 2017 Hurricane Season in the Americas (Harvey, Irma, Jose, Maria)
- 2017 South East Asia Flooding
- Late Breaking Session on the North Korean September 3, 2017 Declared Nuclear Test
- The September 2017 Tehuantepec and Puebla Earthquakes in Mexico
- Climate solutions: policy, planning, science and engineering in uncertain political and economic times