Find Your Program Committee Representative
To find the Program Committee representative(s) for your section or focus group, please use the search feature below. You may choose a section or focus group from the drop down menu, or simply search by keyword.
- Name: Morris Cohen
- Organization: Georgia Institute of Technology
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name: Timothy Lang
- Organization: NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
- Email: email@example.com
Timothy Lang is a Research Aerospace Technologist in the Earth Science Branch of NASA Marshall Space Flight Center, in Huntsville, Alabama. He is President of the AGU Atmospheric and Space Electricity Focus Group, and serves on AGU Council. His research interests include convection, lightning, precipitation, and ocean winds. He is part of the Geostationary Lightning Mapper cal/val team, the Lightning Imaging Sensor science team, and the RELAMPAGO field campaign steering committee.
- Name: Robert Moore
- Organization: University of Florida
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Moore is an Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Florida. He earned BS (’99), MS (’01), and Ph.D. (’07) degrees from Stanford University. His research focuses on lightning and its interaction with the lower ionosphere.
- Name: Maribeth Stolzenburg
- Organization: University of Mississippi
- Email: email@example.com
Maribeth Stolzenburg, Research Associate Professor of Physics and Astronomy at the University of Mississippi, received her Ph.D. in Meteorology from the University of Oklahoma. Her research has focused on observations of thunderstorm charge structures and electrification, the global electric circuit, and most recently, lightning physics and phenomenology. Currently she serves on NASA’s Lightning Advisory Panel, on the IAMAS International Commission on Atmospheric Electricity, and as President-Elect of the AGU Focus Group on Atmospheric and Space Electricity. She has been an AGU member and meeting attendee since 1989.
- Name: Jonathan Jiang
- Organization: NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name: Samson Hagos
- Organization: Joint Global Change Research Institute
- Email: email@example.com
- Name: Ajda Savarin
- Organization: Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name: V Faye McNeill
- Organization: Columbia University of New York
- Email: email@example.com
- Name: Oliver Sonnentag
- Organization: University of Montreal
- Email: FMPC_B@agu.org
- Name: Kate Lajtha
- Organization: Oregon State University
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kate Lajtha is a Professor of Soil Science at Oregon State University and terrestrial biogeochemist who studies environmental controls on soil C stabilization and destabilization. She is the Editor in Chief of Biogeochemistry, and Director of the Sustainability Program at OSU.