Submit Early and Win Big
The 2016 Fall Meeting abstract submission site is now open. Gain visibility and receive quality feedback on your scientific research at the most prestigious Earth and space sciences meeting worldwide.
Early abstract submissions are now closed.
Those who submitted their abstracts by Wednesday, 27 July, 11:59 p.m. EDT were entered for a chance to be a Fall Meeting VIP during the meeting.
What are the privileges of being a Fall Meeting VIP?
- Express access to the Speaker Ready Room (no waiting in line) OR free poster printing service
- Front-row seating for two at all keynote lectures
- Complimentary coat check service
- Complimentary round-trip airport transfer
- VIP gift bag
Eligibility & Guidelines
- First authors must submit their abstracts by Wednesday, 27 July to be entered for the chance to be a Fall Meeting VIP for the entire week of the 2016 AGU Fall Meeting.
- Only first authors of submitted abstracts will be eligible.
- Remember to review the author guidelines before submitting your abstract.
- First authors can be entered more than once, based on the number of abstract submissions. View the author section of the abstract submission guidelines for more information about the maximum number of submissions.
- Winners will be notified on 10 August.