Now in its 47th year, the AGU Fall Meeting is the best place to present your research, hear about the latest discoveries, trends, and challenges in the field, and network and make connections that can enhance your career.
Fall Meeting brings together the entire Earth and space sciences community for discussions of emerging trends and the latest research. The technical program includes presentations on new and cutting-edge science, much of which has not yet been published, meaning you’ll return to work with knowledge you can’t get anywhere else.
- Discover New and Cutting-Edge Research
- Gain insights about the latest science and enhance your knowledge beyond your scientific field of interest. Each year AGU’s Fall Meeting has a robust scientific program, with more than 23,000 presentations spanning the geophysical sciences.
- Unparalleled Visibility for Your Science
- AGU Fall Meeting draws both luminaries and up-and-coming talent.Plus, more than 200 members of the press attended the 2013 Fall Meeting, resulting in more than 4500 print, radio, TV, and online news stories about the research showcased during the week.
- Network With Your Peers
- Kick off the Fall Meeting with your peers at the opening icebreaker reception and connect with people who specialize in your field during AGU section and focus group events and daily networking breaks with free refreshments.
- Advance Your Career
- Boasting more than 25 career-related events, the AGU Fall Meeting can help advance your career and increase your worth to potential employers.
- The Best Value
- Registration for the 2014 AGU Fall Meeting includes all general and breakout sessions; communication, educational outreach, and career workshops; and access to all presentations.