“The most important part of attending AGU is to learn what other people in my field are doing and share my work. This was the most memorable experience.”
“Meeting with the scientists whose work I read and follow and also the chance to network with potential employers.”
Experience everything the AGU Fall Meeting has to offer and see why attendees return year after year!
- Registration and Convention Center
- In addition to the more than 1,700 sessions, Fall Meeting offers various networking opportunities, science communication workshops, and other activities for all attendees. Use the Event Calendar while planning your Fall Meeting schedule and reference maps of the Moscone Center.
- Are you a first-time speaker at Fall Meeting? All speakers are required to check into the Speaker Ready Room at least 24 hours before their presentation. Those presenting on Monday, 15 December, need to check-in on Sunday, 14 December. See full list Oral presenter guidelines here.
- Need help printing or preparing your poster? Staff will be available to assist you with your poster location and other on-site needs. Thanks to an ongoing partnership with Copy Central, presenters will have access to poster supplies, on-site printing services, and be able to place on-site orders for tables. Attendees who submitted and paid via the Copy Central site may pick up their posters at the Poster Printing Services Booth, while 24-hours’ notice is required for printing requests made on-site.
- Attending Sessions and Events
- Kick-off the Fall Meeting with your peers at the opening Fall Meeting icebreaker and connect with people who specialize in your field during AGU Sections and Focus Group events and daily networking breaks with free refreshments.
- Don’t miss out on free First Time Attendee Sessions, packed with valuable information for anyone making their first visit to AGU’s Fall Meeting. These sessions are essential to making the most of your time at Fall Meeting!
- Create your personal Fall Meeting Itinerary by checking out this year’s Scientific Program. The Itinerary Planner is your best resource for making the most out of your Fall Meeting experience. Search the thousands of sessions by session names, abstracts, and keywords to build up your personal program. Sessions are even searchable by interdisciplinary SWIRL themes. Once you log in, you will be able to save, print, and edit the schedule as many times as you like.
- Search for a wide variety of fun and exciting social events using the Event Calendar. Enhance your Fall Meeting experience by attending events including the Fun Run, Open Mic Night, and Film Screenings. These events, and many more, will help make your Fall Meeting unforgettable!
- Staying Connected
- Need on-the-go access to the days Sessions and Events? A digital version of our Program Book will be made available online in mid-November. Check back then to get a jump-start on planning your experience!
- Tweet us! Stay up to date on everything for Fall Meeting 2014 and connect with other attendees by following AGU on Facebook and Twitter. Don’t forget to tag your photos #agu14 and share them @theAGU!
- Enhance your Fall Meeting experience by downloading the Fall Meeting 2014 Mobile App (available in mid-November). Search for Sessions, update your itinerary, and stay connected to vital Fall Meeting information. All this and more is at your fingertips with the new and improved Fall Meeting App!