Each year at Fall Meeting, thousands of amazing posters are presented. Again this year, to provide even better access to this important content, AGU is offering authors the ability to display online an electronic version of the poster. Each ePoster includes a discussion board which can be used to interact with the presenter; the presenter can also use the board to provide additional information about the research.
The 2013 AGU Fall Meeting ePosters have been removed, in accordance with AGU policy.
ePosters were searchable by abstract title, session title, abstract body, authors, and index terms.
Please note that uploaded ePosters will not be instantly viewable after being uploaded. ePosters will be updated according to the following schedule:
|Uploaded By||Viewable By|
|9 December at 9:00 A.M. Eastern||10 December|
|10 December at 9:00 A.M. Eastern||11 December|
|11 December at 9:00 A.M. Eastern||12 December|
|12 December at 9:00 A.M. Eastern||13 December|
|16 December at 9:00 A.M. Eastern||17 December|
Only the presenting author has the ability to upload or change ePoster materials. Instructions for uploading ePoster materials and personalized invitations were distributed via email to presenting authors. Please refer to that email for specific instructions about uploading your ePoster file (ePoster file size may not exceed 50 MB and must be in PDF format).
For technical assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Policies and Information
- ePoster materials cannot be uploaded or changed after 6:00 P.M. Pacific/9:00 P.M. Eastern on 13 December 2013.
- Only the presenting author has the ability to upload or change ePoster materials.
- By uploading ePoster materials, the presenting author agrees to the ePosters Terms and Conditions and confirms that if s/he is not the sole author of the work, s/he has consulted with each coauthor prior to submission.
- ePoster submissions do not violate AGU’s policy on dual publication.
- Presenters who withdraw from the 2013 Fall Meeting will still be eligible to upload ePoster materials until the stated deadline.
- ePoster file size may not exceed 50 MB and must be in PDF format.