8:00 A.M–12:20 P.M.
1:40 P.M.–6:00 P.M.
Note: All poster sessions take place in Moscone South, Halls A-C.
- Check the online Meeting Program for any changes or updates in advance of your session.
- The Poster Hall will open daily at 7:30 A.M. Please plan to arrive in the poster area before your session is scheduled to start.
- Make sure authors’ poster boards are numbered properly.
- Make sure authors are beginning to set up their posters before 8:00 A.M. and are not experiencing problems.
- Make sure authors have clearly posted the time when they will be at their boards. These signs can be picked up at the Poster Help Booth.
- Help any author who is having trouble with layout, setup, or equipment.
- Encourage participation by introducing individuals in the area to specific authors and performing “crowd control” as necessary.
- No papers may be added or moved to another session.
- Should any problem develop with poster set-up, facilities, or equipment, contact an AGU staff person at the Poster Help Desk.
- Remind authors to remove their posters by 6:30 P.M. the day of their presentation. Any posters not removed from poster boards by 6:30 P.M. will be recycled.
- An online evaluation will be emailed to you prior to the meeting. Please be sure to complete it as soon as your session is completed. This process includes an assessment of the session’s attendance as well as any papers listed in the program that were not presented.