Stay Organized! AGU Fall Meeting Mobile App Allows You To
- Browse and search for sessions, events, and presentation
- Search for items based on session title, abstract title, location or author name
- Add and sync individual presentations or entire sessions to your itinerary on “My Itinerary Planner”
- View schedule conflicts and withdrawals
- View venue maps
- Receive important real-time communications via Alerts
- Follow and join in on the Fall Meeting “chatter” using a built-in Twitter feed
The official 2013 AGU Fall Meeting mobile app is available for mobile devices including:
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch (software requirement: iOS 4.0 or later)
- Blackberry (software requirement: 6.0 or higher)
- Android (software requirement: OS of 2.0 or later
How to Download
The 2013 AGU Fall Meeting app is accessible through the Scholar One MyItinerary App.
PLEASE NOTE: You will NOT be able to search your app store using the keywords AGU or Fall Meeting.
The MyItinerary app is available as both a native iOS (iPhone/iPad) app through the iTunes App Store, or as an HTML5 Web app for all major mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, Android, Blackberry 7 and above). Once either version is downloaded to your device, it can be run without the need for an active Internet connection. In addition, you can sync an itinerary that you created online with the app by entering your unique itinerary name.
For iPhone, iPad, and iPod:
For optimal use, we recommend: iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (3rd generation+), iPad iOS 4.0 or later
You can download the MyItinerary app by searching for “ScholarOne” in the App Store directly from your mobile device. Once the MyItinerary app is downloaded, select the meeting “AGU-FM13”
Scan the QR code below or click on the following link:
For All Other Phone Types (including BlackBerry, Windows phones, and all other web browser-enabled phones and tablets):
For optimal use, we recommend: Most mobile devices using Android 2.2 or later with the default browser, Blackberry Torch or later device using Blackberry OS 7.0 with the default browser,
The My Intinerary app is as a HTML5 Web app. Download the app by accessing the link below or scanning the QR code. Once downloaded, you can bookmark the site to access it later or add a link to your home screen.